HGTV is looking for home staging designers to appear on their new reality show. Candice Olson of Divine Design has her own fabulous design show on HGTV and you know she had to start somewhere! Could this be your big chance?
This is their invitation:
SHOWHOUSE SHOWDOWN is looking for novice/aspiring home stager designers participants. Could this be your BIG CHANCE to show the world what you can do?
Are YOU or someone you know….
• An amateur/aspiring/novice Interior Designer?
• A Big personality?
• Looking for your BIG design break?
TEMPLE STREET PRODUCTIONS’ new and exciting competitive reality series for HGTV, ‘SHOWHOUSE SHOWDOWN’ turns novice and aspiring designers into superstars!
In each episode two amateur/aspiring interior designers go head to head to design the interiors of two identical homes currently on the market. Upon completion, an Open House is held and the attending public votes for the winner!
Each episode’s winner receives a BIG CASH PRIZE!, as well as priceless recognition in the design world!
CASTING- THE AMATEUR/NOVICE DESIGNER COMPETITORS:
– “Amateur”, aspiring and novice designers.
– From all walks of life and all ages – early 20s to late 60s.
– Outspoken with definite design opinions
– Highly confident with Mega Personality
– Sense of Humour
– Competitive and love a challenge!
– From across Canada.
HOW TO APPLY to ‘SHOWHOUSE SHOWDOWN’:
If YOU want to participate on ‘Showhouse Showdown’, please email Casting Director, Sue Skinner, at email@example.com, the must required materials by the latest, MONDAY JUNE 18:
1. A SMILING PHOTO
2. A LETTER – tell us why we should choose you as one of the amateur designers to compete on the series. Go for the gusto! Don’t hold back! And Don’t forget your contact information!
3. A 2-3 minute VIDEO- chatting direct to camera, as your lively and outgoing, dynamic self, please give us a home tour while telling us your 3 best tips for redesigning a space and why you want to compete on ‘Showhouse Showdown’!
***Videos in mov format, at least 40MB and sent through www.yousendit.com, Vimeo or as a youtube link.