Would you rather poke your eyes with needles than to have to be a “sales person” in your business?
You are not alone; I know how much entrepreneurs really dislike selling.
Most people hate the word “selling” which results in a loss of major revenues every year because they are afraid to offend someone or don’t want to face rejection when they ask for the sale.
I’ve heard it hundreds of times from my PRES Home Staging & Redesign students and I used to hear it all the time in corporate when I was the Sales Manager.
In fact I hear this so much that I am hosting a FREE one-time only teleseminar specifically on this subject in order to give you valuable information you need to know on this topic at 6 p.m. Pacific on Thursday, September 8, 2011…
‘5 Steps to Taking The Fear Out of Selling – Relationship Selling Made Easy’
On this call you’ll learn:
- How to “prospect” effectively in order to have prospective clients clamour to work with you.
- How to “qualify” your prospective clients so you can easily identify exactly what it is that they need from you.
- Discover this simple tactic that will showcase your expertise and overcome your prospect’s objections.
- Learn how to close the sale with authenticity, grace and ease.
- Find out how this final, crucial step will ensure you a long-standing, thriving business.
- How you can claim $300 off my brand new on-line PRES Home Staging Home Study Course 2.0 — featuring live training with me, Q&A calls, PM3 recordings, transcripts and more!
Whether you are a brand-new entrepreneur or have been in business for a long time, you don’t want to miss this important information I have to share with you!
It’s time to stop being afraid of selling! Take advantage of this complimentary call where you will learn how to attract your ideal client so you no longer have to “sell” anymore . . . even in tough financial times!
Thursday, September 8, 2011 @ 6 p.m. PDT
“See” you then!