Here’s the reverse of that – keep on whining and complaining and guess what – you get more of that. Now this may not be you but you might know someone like this so to change up that negative energy ask them “So what do you want?” That will either have them walking away from you because they just really want to whine, or they’ll start to think of a different way to connect with you. We’ve all had clients like this and we can make the choice to finish up with them and never see them again!
Go back through your 2013 calendar and make a list of everything you have accomplished, or feel grateful for. It doesn’t matter if you consider it a small or big success they both feel the same and this just attracts more success. Here are some of the successes that PRES graduates and other stagers have shared with me:
- I got my FIRST CLIENT!
- I was able to buy a new car for my staging business this year!
- My client actually gave me a tip – first time ever!
- A job that I thought I was going to get didn’t happen – at first I was annoyed but then a better job came along that created more revenue for me!
- I just keep getting better and better at creating WOW looks for my clients!
- The last two testimonials I received were outstanding and I’m using them in all my marketing materials!
- I finally started working on my marketing plan for 2014!
- I totally ‘get’ who my ideal client is now – not who I had 2 years ago!
- My article was posted in a prestigious magazine and is on line now!
- I hired my first employee and now I can focus ‘on’ building my business while they work ‘in’ my business for me!
So whatever you are attracting that is positive in your life – CELEBRATE it in whatever way that looks like to you. I do my HAPPY DANCE and look absolutely ridiculous but it makes me happy. What can you do to celebrate yourself before 2014 arrives?